[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Proposal to Extend CC2 Deadline

Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon May 1 17:21:45 UTC 2017

Avri
Once again, I reiterate-my position which was supported by many European residents that the window of 03,00 UTC is a painful window for meeting .
I sincerely and respectfully request you to move it to 04,00 UTC which does not make a big change for Asia Pacific people. Failure to do that is a clear sign to exclude People from Europe to attend
Regards
Kavouss

Sent from my iPhone