[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Meeting schedule was Re: Proposal to Extend CC2 Deadline

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue May 2 00:40:48 UTC 2017

Avri,
I  check the schedule of CCWG Accountability for the month of May and found
that one Tuesday 16 May , they have Jurisdiction meeting at 05,00 UTC thus
other Tuesday they do niot have any meeting at that time.
I therefore request to be collaborative and change the timing of your
General Meeting to 04,00 UTC and ask CCWG Jurisdiction to shift their
meeting by Half an hour to start at 05,30 not to have any clash with your
meeting .As they meet for only 60 minutes still they end by 06,30 UTC at
that only one meeting per night.
If you insist , I interpret that this is an effort to EXCLUDE GAC TO ATTEND
THE PDP.
I will formally announce that to the responsible group.
You and staff need to kindly work it out in consultation with Bernie.
I insist on that.
Regards
Kavouss