[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Meeting schedule was Re: Proposal to Extend CC2 Deadline

Michele Neylon - Blacknight michele at blacknight.com
Tue May 2 02:49:25 UTC 2017

Jeff

Thanks for the detailed outline of the times and their impacts. I think you're being very generous and possibly ignoring people who want to achieve a reasonable work / life balance ;-)
Regards
Michele

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Hosting & Domains
http://www.blacknight.host/
http://www.mneylon.social
Sent from mobile so typos and brevity are normal