[Gnso-newgtld-wg] category discussion was [] Proposed Agenda: New gTLD ...

avri avri at apc.org
Thu May 18 01:46:43 UTC 2017

Hi Alan,
Categories is one of the pending CC1 overarching issues. We discussed the drafting team doc at the last meeting in order to get a conversation going to help us find a way to resolve the issue. The drafting teams have been slow getting to the work done so we decided to bring the work back to the full meeting for discussion. Then, hopefully, the volunteers on the drafting team can more the work forward.
We need to get this issue moving since it touches on much of the work being done in the work groups. I do not see this as a short circuit but rather a discussion we need to have and I am happy to see the discussion on the list.
Avri
Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
null