[Gnso-newgtld-wg] category discussion was [] Proposed Agenda: New gTLD ...

FERNÁNDEZ, Diego dfer at marval.com
Thu May 18 01:48:12 UTC 2017

Please kindly remove me from this list.

De: gnso-newgtld-wg-bounces at icann.org [mailto:gnso-newgtld-wg-bounces at icann.org] En nombre de avri
Enviado el: miércoles, 17 de mayo de 2017 10:47 p.m.
Para: gnso-newgtld-wg at icann.org
Asunto: Re: [Gnso-newgtld-wg] category discussion was [] Proposed Agenda: New gTLD ...

Hi Alan,

Categories is one of the pending CC1 overarching issues. We discussed the drafting team doc at the last meeting in order to get a conversation going to help us find a way to resolve the issue. The drafting teams have been slow getting to the work done so we decided to bring the work back to the full meeting for discussion. Then, hopefully, the volunteers on the drafting team can more the work forward.

We need to get this issue moving since it touches on much of the work being done in the work groups. I do not see this as a short circuit but rather a discussion we need to have and I am happy to see the discussion on the list.

Avri

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Este mensaje es confidencial. Puede contener información amparada por el secreto profesional. Si usted ha recibido este e-mail por error,
por favor comuníquenoslo inmediatamente vía e-mail y tenga la amabilidad de eliminarlo de su sistema; no deberá copiar el mensaje
ni divulgar su contenido a ninguna persona. Muchas gracias.

This message is confidential. It may also contain information that is privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure.
If you have received it by mistake please let us know by e-mail immediately and delete it from your system; you should also
not copy the message nor disclose its contents to anyone. Many thanks.