[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Work Track 5 GNSO Co-Leader

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Mon Oct 9 19:58:18 UTC 2017

All,

As discussed on the Full Subsequent Procedures Working Group call a few hours ago, after much deliberation on the phenomenal candidates that stepped forward to serve as the Co-Leader for Work Track 5 from the GNSO, the Working Group leadership has decided to recommend the appointment of Martin Sutton as the GNSO's Co-Leader for WT5.

We had four excellent candidates and we wanted to thank all of them for volunteering.  We hope that even though they were not selected, that each of the other three nominees will join Work Track 5 and become active members of the group on behalf of the GNSO.

The next step will be to submit Martin's name to the GNSO Council for its review.  I am including Paul McGrady on this e-mail as our Liaison to the GNSO Council.  Unless we hear otherwise from the GNSO Council, we will continue Work Track 5 planning with Martin.  Please look out this week for an announcement calling for volunteers to serve on this Work Track.

As a reminder, the others appointed to serve as Co-Leaders of Work Track 5 include Christopher Wilkinson from the ALAC and Annabeth Lange from the ccNSO.  We are hoping to receive the name of the person serving as a Co-Leader from the GAC in the next day or two.  We will continue to keep you updated.

Congratulations Martin and welcome to the leadership team!

Best regards,

Avri, Cheryl and Jeff

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Senior Vice President |Valideus USA | Com Laude USA
1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600
Mclean, VA 22102, United States
E: jeff.neuman at valideus.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at valideus.com> or jeff.neuman at comlaude.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at comlaude.com>
T: +1.703.635.7514