[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Stepping down as co-chair

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 21:46:02 UTC 2017

Avri,

Thanks for all of your leadership in this and so many other WGs.  It is
time for the next stage in your metamorphosis!  But even when you're a
Board butterfly, I know you won't forget your caterpillar roots (nor will
we be able to keep you entirely away from munching on leaves in Working
Groups, I suspect).

Greg 🐛