[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Stepping down as co-chair

Poncelet Ileleji pileleji at ymca.gm
Tue Oct 17 09:38:38 UTC 2017

Dear Avri,

Thanks for all your work and leadership not only in this WG but others too,
personally I know I learn a lot from your input, good luck in your new role.

Kind Regards

Poncelet

On 16 October 2017 at 21:46, Greg Shatan <gregshatanipc at gmail.com> wrote:

> Avri,
>
> Thanks for all of your leadership in this and so many other WGs.  It is
> time for the next stage in your metamorphosis!  But even when you're a
> Board butterfly, I know you won't forget your caterpillar roots (nor will
> we be able to keep you entirely away from munching on leaves in Working
> Groups, I suspect).
>
> Greg 🐛
>
> On Mon, Oct 16, 2017 at 3:01 PM, Aslam Mohamed <aslam at rnaip.com> wrote:
>
>> Thank you Avri. Your baritone will be missed.
>>
>> Kind Regards
>> Aslam G Mohamed, Attorney
>> International Business Development
>> USA: +1 646 243 9857 <(646)%20243-9857>
>>
>> IP Attorneys India
>> rnaip.com
>>
>> On Oct 16, 2017, at 2:32 PM, avri doria <avri at apc.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I think the time has come for me to step down as co-chair of the group.
>>
>> Cheryl has been selected and approved and I am starting to have too many
>> meeting conflicts, especially for Abu Dhabi.
>>
>> If it is ok with people, I will remain on the list as a participant,
>> though I am willing to drop back to observer should that be better.
>>
>> Working within the GNSO and with this PDP has been very gratifying and I
>> have nothing but confidence for the process and for you all to reach
>> consensus on the many substantive issues that the group has yet to work
>> through.
>>
>> Best Regards to all,
>>
>> avri

>> ------------------------------
>> IMPORTANT NOTICE - The contents of this email and attachments are
>> confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. Copying or
>> communicating any part of it to others is prohibited and may be unlawful.
>> If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, copy, distribute or
>> rely on this email and should please return it immediately or notify us by
>> telephone. While we take every reasonable precaution to screen out computer
>> viruses from emails, attachments to this email may contain such viruses. We
>> cannot accept liability for loss or damage resulting from such viruses. The
>> integrity of email across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and RNA will
>> not accept liability for any claims arising as a result of the use of this
>> medium for transmissions by or to RNA.

Poncelet O. Ileleji MBCS
Coordinator
The Gambia YMCAs Computer Training Centre & Digital Studio
MDI Road Kanifing South
P. O. Box 421 Banjul
The Gambia, West Africa
Tel: (220) 4370240