[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Co-Chair / Vice Chair Position (Was: RE: Nomination of Plenary Co-chair post Abu Dhabi)

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 03:06:00 UTC 2017

Thank you, Jeff, for your explanation on what transpired within the full
leadership team in discussing this issue.

I think what you have presented is sensible and that the full leadership
team members are in the best position to understand the demands on a
Co-Chair/Vice-Chair of the SubPro PDPWG. Hence I support this
recommendation and call for nominations.

Just as a matter of process, since this call was made subsequent to
Cheryl's nomination, can I/we take it that her nomination has been recorded
and there is no need to put forward the same again?

Regards,

Justine Chew
-----