[Gnso-newgtld-wg] FW: [Gnso-next-gen-rds-lead] FW: URGENT REQUEST - Community Input re Accreditation Model Draft

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Mon Apr 2 20:38:25 UTC 2018

FYI

From: Brian Winterfeldt <Brian at Winterfeldt.law
<mailto:Brian at Winterfeldt.law> >
Date: Monday, April 2, 2018 at 15:07
To: "so-ac-sg-cleaders at icann.org <mailto:so-ac-sg-cleaders at icann.org> "
<so-ac-sg-cleaders at icann.org <mailto:so-ac-sg-cleaders at icann.org> >
Cc: "internet at winterfeldt.law <mailto:internet at winterfeldt.law> "
<internet at winterfeldt.law <mailto:internet at winterfeldt.law> >
Subject: RE: URGENT REQUEST - Community Input re Accreditation Model Draft

Dear ICANN Community Leadership Colleagues:

I write to follow up on my prior communication below to provide you with a
formal invitation from the IPC and the BC to participate in a community-wide
discussion regarding the proposed accreditation and access model for
non-public WHOIS data, which was first circulated to the community during
ICANN 61.  The discussion will take place via ICANN-supported remote
participation and/or audio bridge this Friday April 6, 2018 from 1400-1600
UTC.  Please find the formal invitation attached with the pertinent
participation details.  Please distribute the invitation to your respective
stakeholders and encourage broad distribution to encourage as much
participation as possible in the discussion.

Of course, please continue to channel written comments on the accreditation
model proposal to  <mailto:3amcomments at gmail.com> 3amcomments at gmail.com,
with a copy to  <mailto:internet at winterfeldt.law> internet at winterfeldt.law.

Thank you very much for your assistance and engagement with respect to this
ongoing effort.

Best regards,

Brian

  _____

<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.winterfeldt.law_&d
=DwMFAg&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DJ69mAe-idEhpAMF1nu2
x6c2w3xl7xb5cjS_7sB4h6Y&m=2B8W8Arbme-D4u-B_TRTbN1ysc44yNrgdHI9xYiXehQ&s=XWpe
sj5trpbb65DYwAD6KtjhoswZ8rGSMTTB7LZrTRc&e=>
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.winterfeldt.law_&d
=DwMFAg&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=DJ69mAe-idEhpAMF1nu2
x6c2w3xl7xb5cjS_7sB4h6Y&m=2B8W8Arbme-D4u-B_TRTbN1ysc44yNrgdHI9xYiXehQ&s=XWpe
sj5trpbb65DYwAD6KtjhoswZ8rGSMTTB7LZrTRc&e=> [winterfeldt.law]

Brian J. Winterfeldt

Principal

Winterfeldt IP Group

 <x-apple-data-detectors://12/1> 1200 17 <x-apple-data-detectors://12/1> th
<x-apple-data-detectors://12/1>  St NW,  <x-apple-data-detectors://12/1> Ste
501

 <x-apple-data-detectors://12/1> Washington, DC  20036

 <mailto:brian at winterfeldt.law> brian at winterfeldt.law

+1 202 903 4422