[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Deliberations and Recommendations - CW comments

trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com
Thu Apr 12 12:48:18 UTC 2018

Except that such transparency was not, and still is not, being enforced by ICANN.

Best Regards,

Marc H.Trachtenberg
Shareholder
Greenberg Traurig, LLP
77 West Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
Office (312) 456-1020
Mobile (773) 677-3305

On Apr 12, 2018, at 4:35 AM, Michele Neylon - Blacknight <michele at blacknight.com<mailto:michele at blacknight.com>> wrote:

Wasn’t pricing and why attempting to regulate it already discussed to death in the last round?

I have some recollection of this.

I think the key thing with regard to pricing is transparency, which is already baked into the contracts.

Regards

Michele

--
Mr Michele Neylon