[Gnso-newgtld-wg] FW: [Gnso-newgtld-wg-wt4] Notes and Action Items: New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG - Track 4 - 05 February 2018

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Fri Apr 20 22:16:32 UTC 2018

Dear WG Members,

You may be aware that Work Track 4 has sought to investigate ways in which the Financial and Technical & Operational questions could be improved, with the goal of reducing the number of clarifying questions that would be needed in the future. ICANN Org has consolidated materials (FAQs, Knowledge Articles, Reference Materials, and Supplemental Notes) and just recently made them available to Work Track 4 here: https://community.icann.org/x/gggFBQ. As the full WG may find these materials useful as well, we are making you aware of their availability.

Please see the email thread below for additional detail. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best,

Steve