[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Notes and Action Items - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG - 13 August 2018

lists@christopherwilkinson.eu Wilkinson lists at christopherwilkinson.eu
Sun Aug 19 11:37:19 UTC 2018

Dear Julie Hedlund. Thankyou for the report and the Slide Deck.

Regarding slide #11, could you please clarify what is meant by 'Self allocation Impact Assessment'? Assessment by Who?

Also, what exactly is a 'registry family' ? Is more detailed nominative data available, particularly for the 44 above 20k? (I assume that 'dd' means 'domains'.)

How many 'Not launched TLDs' are there? Which Registries or Registrars hold them? Is the source data available on the ICANN website or elsewhere?

With many thanks and Regards

Christopher Wilkinson