[Gnso-newgtld-wg] [Ext] Adobe, and .PDF files …

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Thu Aug 30 21:20:44 UTC 2018

Dear Christopher,

I would start by saying that this is beyond my realm of expertise and I am certainly in no position to opine on ICANN’s relationship with Adobe and/or the use of PDF. I am also not familiar with the specific issue that you are encountering.

That said, my understanding of the primary reason that many of us use PDF in the ICANN community is based in its portability, in that you have many choices of software to open a PDF and will more or less have the same viewing experience as others. Perhaps you might want to try a different software option?

I am happy to defer to others on this topic.

Best,

Steve