[Gnso-newgtld-wg] ICANN calendar feature

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Mon Dec 3 20:52:22 UTC 2018

Dear all,

You will shortly be able to find all SO/AC public conference calls and webinar events listed on the ICANN calendar which you can find here: https://features.icann.org/calendar

Where meetings are members-only, information will be provided as to where recordings and transcriptions will be posted. This global calendar does not in any way replace respective SO, AC, SG and C calendars but allows an overall view of events which ICANN community members could be interested in and will also contribute to avoiding scheduling conflicts.

We hope you find this useful.

Kind regards,

Nathalie

Nathalie Peregrine
Manager, Operations Support (GNSO)
Email: nathalie.peregrine at icann.org <nathalie.peregrine at icann.org%20>
Skype: nathalie.peregrine.icann

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<applewebdata://EB3A6F47-9760-400D-A39B-A7EFFC56B467/learn.icann.org/courses/gnso> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_sites_gnso.icann.org_files_gnso_presentations_policy-2Defforts.htm-23newcomers&d=DgMFAg&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=-d9m4sr16OXloyLjz4TF6npbe51hgE0EHtoX1U6WUOA&s=Bw2Uzbh2Pu1X0lObLtbwtN5ZNEP3ECdPAfcqzVvIOYE&e=>