[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Fwd: New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG: Request for Input

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Fri Feb 2 15:09:13 UTC 2018

We haven’t created the Google Doc yet since no comments have been received.  We will create one and then send the link around a little later today / Monday.  For now, lets just use e-mail and we will make sure to put in the Google Doc.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Senior Vice President |Valideus USA | Com Laude USA
1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600
Mclean, VA 22102, United States
E: jeff.neuman at valideus.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at valideus.com> or jeff.neuman at comlaude.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at comlaude.com>
T: +1.703.635.7514