[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Registry Services Example Question

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Sun Jun 3 22:52:08 UTC 2018

In preparation for our discussions on 1.7 (Evaluation criteria) in less than 24 hours, I've noticed that in Financial Evaluation due to the many changes from the 2012 method we included example questions. Considering the latest exchanges on Registry Services in the list, I imagined that a similar example could be useful.

It's not yet part of the report and whether will be included or not is up to discussion by membership and leadership.