[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Proposed agenda - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG - 4 June 2018 at 20:00 UTC

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Mon Jun 4 18:48:51 UTC 2018

Jim,

Just to clarify, are you referring to the call on May 23rd between the GNSO Council leadership and the GAC?  At that meeting, the GNSO Council Chair invited both Cheryl and I on the call to talk about SubPro from a PDP Process standpoint (eg., how we were formed, the types of activities we have been engaged in, who can participate, etc.).

Is that the call you are referring to?  I am not aware of any other briefing before the GAC that the work chairs have participated in or are invite to.

Thanks.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Senior Vice President |Valideus USA | Com Laude USA
1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600
Mclean, VA 22102, United States
E: jeff.neuman at valideus.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at valideus.com> or jeff.neuman at comlaude.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at comlaude.com>
T: +1.703.635.7514