[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Reminder of Meetings this Week / Panama Schedule

Mike Rodenbaugh mike at rodenbaugh.com
Mon Jun 11 22:25:12 UTC 2018

It's contentious because the Board decision was made in complete 'top-down'
fashion.  Not only without real community input, but also actually CONTRARY
to the GNSO policy and AGB which *allowed* closed generics.  No public
interest has ever been identified for treating TLDs different than generic
.com domains, for example.

Mike Rodenbaugh
RODENBAUGH LAW
tel/fax:  +1.415.738.8087