[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Notes and Action Items - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG - 14 June 2018

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrc.com
Fri Jun 15 22:06:00 UTC 2018

Thanks Jeff.  Why are we “locking down” the report before the meeting in Panama?  It seems odd to foreclose discussion on finalizing the draft when the WG will have SO LITTLE TIME to review revisions (and the introductory statement requested some time ago) before you post to the Wiki on June 20 as a “locked down” version.

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese

Of Counsel

520.629.4428 office

520.879.4725 fax