[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Fwd: Fwd: Section 1.5.5.c &f - Terms & Conditions - Covenant Not to Sue

Michael Flemming flemming at brightsconsulting.com
Wed Jun 20 01:39:33 UTC 2018

 Hi Kristina,

Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention. I apologize that we
were unable to capture this fully up until now.
Per your request, I have gone back and reviewed the previous calls in
regards to this topic and added a few clarifications
to the recommendations and deliberations that I hope capture the content
clearly. Also, with the help of other co-chairs and staff
that have been on the ball, questions have been added with the intent to
solicit more input from the community in public comment.
I hope with these additions that we have captured all interests
respectively as they have been communicated and portrayed in
previous calls and over this exchange.

As Jeff mentioned on a previous call, the initial report edits should be
coming out soon.
I look forward to your review of these edits as soon as possible.
If any other matters need to be addressed, I would be very happy to give
that my full attention.

Again, thank you and everyone else who echoed support for these
clarifications.

Kind regards,

Michael Flemming