[Gnso-newgtld-wg] New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG - Initial Report

Rubens Kuhl rubensk at nic.br
Wed Jun 20 02:18:01 UTC 2018

The attached email was about call #21, Registry Services, as I mentioned before, not about Aggregated Evaluation. And that's exactly what drove the registry services outcome that was discussed in San Juan and later published in the report.

So, I still don't see any evidence of anyone besides you making that point on aggregated technical (or financial) evaluation.

Rubens