[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Notes and Action Items - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP Working Group - 2 October 2018 at 3:00 UTC

Rosette, Kristina rosettek at amazon.com
Tue Oct 2 20:46:47 UTC 2018

All,

Attached are my comments on the draft Supplemental Report. (I’ve come up for air from the EPDP WG long enough to get caught up on the transcripts for meetings I’ve missed – except for last night’s.)

Kristina Rosette
Senior Corporate Counsel, IP – Domains
rosettek at amazon.com<mailto:rosettek at amazon.com> | 703.407.1354