[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Proposed agenda - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG - 2 October 2018 at 03:00 UTC

trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com
Tue Oct 2 23:23:50 UTC 2018

Jeff,

I was with you until the P.S.  Do you really want to leave it up to ICANN and trust them to make a determination of what are acceptable forms of private resolution? I don't even mean deciding which forms are acceptable, which you indicate would be determined by the community.  But with all the potential  variations of private resolution, you would want ICANN to determine if a particular form is close enough to the acceptable ones?  I see arbitrary decisions, frustrated applicants, and IRPs if we go down that path.

Best regards,

Marc H. Trachtenberg
Shareholder
Greenberg Traurig, LLP | 77 West Wacker Drive | Suite 3100 | Chicago, IL 60601
Tel 312.456.1020
Mobile 773.677.3305
trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com<mailto:trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com> | www.gtlaw.com<http://www.gtlaw.com/>

[Greenberg Traurig]