[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Proposed agenda - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG - 8 October 2018 at 15:00 UTC

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Mon Oct 8 13:39:12 UTC 2018

All,

We can discuss further on our call in a few hours, but the release of a Supplemental Initial Report does not in any way mean that additional discussions cannot take place about any of the options.  We are working on getting some additional data and have reached out to several of the providers of private auction services to get some data (if possible).

One of the providers has responded so far indicating a willingness to discuss certain ideas for improvements that they have, but we are need to work out scheduling issues.  Although they are willing to discuss ideas for improvements, they have not indicated that they are at liberty to disclose any data due to confidentiality concerns.

Again, we do not see a reason at this point to hold up the comment period on the Supplemental Initial Report.  Remember, one of the purposes of releasing the Supplemental Initial Report is to try and get additional data points.

Best regards,

Jeff Neuman
Senior Vice President

Com Laude | Valideus
1751 Pinnacle Drive
Suite 600, McLean
VA 22102, USA

D: +1.703.635.7514
T: +44 (0) 20 7421 8250
E: jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
www.comlaude.com<http://www.comlaude.com>

Liability cannot be accepted for statements made which are clearly the sender’s own and not made on behalf of Com Laude USA or Valideus USA. This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please send it back to us, and immediately and permanently delete it. Do not use, copy or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment.Com Laude USA and Valideus are trading names of Consonum, Inc.