[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Proposed agenda - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG - 8 October 2018 at 15:00 UTC

Liz Williams internet.governance at icloud.com
Tue Oct 9 16:10:58 UTC 2018

Many thanks Jeff

Very helpful.

Liz

….
Dr Liz Williams | Internet Governance
M: +44 7824 877757 :: +61 436 020 595
W: www.lizwilliams.net
S:  lizwilliams1963

Important Notice
This email may contain information which is confidential and/or subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.