[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Updated Supplemental Report

Jim Prendergast jim at GALWAYSG.COM
Wed Oct 17 21:06:49 UTC 2018

Hi Steve

It doesn’t appear as thought the edits I circulated to the group that we also discussed on the last plenary were captured in this version.  Specifically in Section 1.5 Registrar Support.

Thanks

From: Gnso-newgtld-wg <gnso-newgtld-wg-bounces at icann.org> On Behalf Of Steve Chan
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2018 11:09 AM
To: gnso-newgtld-wg at icann.org
Subject: [Gnso-newgtld-wg] Updated Supplemental Report

Dear WG Members,

As noted in previous emails, staff and leadership have been integrating suggestions from the last WG meeting and subsequent messages on the mailing list into the Supplemental Report. Attached, you will find the latest red-lined version of the Supplemental Report excerpts in both Word and PDF, which will serve as the focus of discussions during the WG’s 13:30-15:00 face-to-face session on 20 October.

Also attached is a clean version which has been worked into the full report template, to help give you all a sense of what the complete Supplemental Report will look like.

Best,
Steve

Steven Chan

Policy Director, GNSO Support

ICANN
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536

Mobile: +1.310.339.4410
Office Telephone: +1.310.301.5800
Office Fax: +1.310.823.8649

Find out more about the GNSO by taking our interactive courses<https://learn.icann.org/> and visiting the GNSO Newcomer pages<http://gnso.icann.org/sites/gnso.icann.org/files/gnso/presentations/policy-efforts.htm#newcomers>.

Follow @GNSO on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICANN_GNSO
Follow the GNSO on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/icanngnso/
http://gnso.icann.org/en/