[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Proposed Agenda - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG meeting - Tuesday, 30 April 2019 at 03:00 UTC

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Tue Apr 30 02:37:55 UTC 2019

Thank you Kathy for this text.  The questions I will be asking the group are:

  1.   Are there elements of the Predictability Model that can be used or modifications we can make to the model to handle the issues raised?
  2.  If we do not use the Predictability model, then what do we use?

Although we appreciate comments of opposition and need to consider them, we also need real solutions to the very real issues that have been identified by the community.  Much of the community has responded to the comments stating that the existing procedures contained in the Guidebook as well as the current GNSO processes are not sufficient to handle all of the issues (especially after the launch of the application window).  The Board has acknowledged this as well in their comments (eg., that a process is needed so that it is not the Board resolving every issue in a top-down manner).

So, please be ready to discuss solutions.

Jeff Neuman

Senior Vice President

Com Laude | Valideus
1751 Pinnacle Drive