[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Notes and Action Items - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG - 02 December 2019

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 17:30:36 UTC 2019

Just to clarify, under the Discussion section for the 2 Alternatives. I
raised a question regarding private auctions as one of the mechanisms under
private resolution. I didn't question retaining private resolution, just
private auctions as one possible private resolution mechanism, because I
thought the WG was leaning towards banning just private auctions.

Justine
-----