[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Process Flow for Vickrey Auction Model

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Fri Dec 6 16:15:24 UTC 2019

Thanks Jessica for this.  If we can get an editable version of this over to ICANN policy staff, there are a couple of things I think we need to add, and to change around.  For example, to the extent we have Pre-Delegation Testing, that would actually occur as part of Transition to Delegation as opposed to before objections.  Plus we would want to add in some of the other elements.

This is a great chart and one we can easily build on, so thanks again!

Jeff Neuman
Senior Vice President
Com Laude | Valideus