[Gnso-newgtld-wg] 2012 New gTLD Program - Remaining Applications

Phil Buckingham phil at dotadvice.co.uk
Fri Feb 8 16:25:10 UTC 2019

Jeff, Cheryl, Steve,

Thanks for the huge amount of time and effort you ( and many others)  are all putting in to keep the Sub Pro on track.

Could I add the issues around refunds and prioritisation  onto the growing  list.

Of course these have  more an impact on the  procedural and implementation issues and consequences  rather than as a  potential  policy change  recommendation.

Perhaps we should /could add an additional column on the procedural & implementation consequences as we go through all the comments in the Sub Groups.

Perhaps we could add this to AOB on our next  Full Group call  to discuss and  follow up with ICANN.org / GDD in Kobe.

Best ,

Phil

Phil Buckingham