[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Proposed Agenda - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG meeting - Monday 7 January 2019 at 15:00 UTC

Mike Rodenbaugh mike at rodenbaugh.com
Fri Jan 4 01:05:47 UTC 2019

Thanks Steve.  I see nothing controversial highlighted in yellow, frankly
not sure it is a good use of time for a call, but that's just imho.  I
would add that evidence about pent-up demand seems scarce to me.  If anyone
has it, now would be a great time to share it.

Best,
Mike

Mike Rodenbaugh
RODENBAUGH LAW