[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Proposed Agenda - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG meeting - Monday, 08 July 2019 at 20:00 UTC

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Mon Jul 8 12:21:16 UTC 2019

To Cheryl, Jeff, Julie, and Steve,

Tx for our long meetings in Marrakech. _Questions_: 1) does the summary
document for the "Global Public Interest" now reflect the major concerns
raised by SGs?    In Marrakech, we did not see the discussion and edits
of our conversation reflected in the summary documentary, and were told
it was too soon. I still don't see any real updates - not just about
majority positions, but about SG differences, which are very distinct in
these far-reaching Voluntary Commitments (which have no basis in prior
policy.) /Before we revisit this document, is there an updated version
now? It was a very robust discussion, with key concerns being raised by
a variety of non-contracted parties.
/

Re: Delegation Rates, will anyone be present from SSAC to talk about
their paper? There seem to be varying views of what SSAC was
recommending -- and in NCSG's discussions with SSAC they took a position
different than the one the paper below represents. Before we interpret
their words, it would be good to have them in the room. /Will SSAC reps
be with us today? //
/

/Best, Kathy
/