[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Proposed Agenda - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG meeting - Thursday, 11 July 2019 at 03:00 UTC

Steve Chan steve.chan at icann.org
Wed Jul 10 00:41:24 UTC 2019

Hi Anne,

Indeed, an old version of the timeline slide got stuck in a couple sets of slides by mistake. Attached, please find the latest version of the high-level timeline slide, which was actually captured accurately in the pre-ICANN65 webinar slides (here: https://gnso.icann.org/sites/default/files/file/field-file-attach/presentation-pre-icann65-policy-webinar-17jun19-en.pdf).

Best,

Steve