[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Please specify & Clarify is My Privacy at Risk?

Vaibhav Aggarwal, Catalyst & Group CEO va at bladebrains.com
Wed Jul 10 18:47:10 UTC 2019

Thanks for wiring in. But a Larger Question here is that I am not able to understand - this is ICANN why we have ben on Zoom on the 1st Hand - While we are trying to legitimize the entire Internet and then we are trying to correct the uncorrected and while we are trying to keep it transparent - isn’t ICANN also responsible for this kind of Non-Disclosure at the time of the license agreement ?

Also, as a Public Policy & Statutory Subject Expert, if zoom wasn’t aware of this, then it is opening themselves up to a liable and a “Digitally non responsible” enterprise tag. I am surprised - I suppose, from a a Charter Prespective, ICANN’s procurement procedure mandates full disclosure of conflict, and this is surely one. Now that Icann is a Private Body, why does it not PUBLICALLY send a notice of Clarification to ZOOM for intentionally omitting material facts at the time of signing of the contract - which in turn will be binding on ICANN for disclosure - to the entire Commercial / Non Commercial Community (of Users) (or Potential Users) legally carrying a foot note in the service of Zoom that a issues is - please keep a watch and we are fixing it.

In both the cases - One is Hiding Material Evidence and the other Supporting this case, not caring about the community at large.

AND BEST PART IS - we are so worried that we have Blocked Domain Name WHO IS INFORMATION - in the name of privacy :-) Its the same community who recommended it.
Dosen’t really matter, does it ??

Alas, we are all living in a world of gray areas. We like twisting our tails and sining our songs as the weather changes, we also change our allegiences !

Warm regards,
-VA
VaibhavAggarwal.com <http://vaibhavaggarwal.com/>
Twitter.com/TheVaibhavAg <http://twitter.com/TheVaibhavAg>