[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Leadership Presentation to GNSO Council and Convening of Small Teams on Predictability Framework and RSP Pre-Approval

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrc.com
Tue Jul 23 23:31:24 UTC 2019

Thank you Jim for the link to the Leadership presentation to GNSO Council on July 18.  Attached for information are two slides which Jeff and Cheryl presented.

Separately, I have been looking for the small group emails on Predictability Framework and RSP Pre-Approval but may have missed them.  Is anything happening?

As conveyed to the IPC on our monthly call today, two calls per week are proving too much given my current workload.  I do believe other IPC members are stepping up at this time in terms of active call participation.

Please advise re the above two small groups and include me on those.  I  note re Jeff’s presentation to Council the Principle that if Consensus is not reached on these small team items, there will be no change to the 2012 policy.

Thank you,
Anne

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese

Of Counsel