[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Fwd: ICANN Board consideration of .amazon application

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrc.com
Mon Jun 3 18:33:21 UTC 2019

Thanks Christopher.  I note your objection to the IRP having consisted of three US lawyers based in LA.   I wonder whether Greg Shatan, who is on this list and was intimately involved in the Accountability Workstream work related to IRPs, could offer any comments/solace regarding how the procedure would be handled going forward???  Was the Amazon IRP handled under the new Accountablity mechanism as revised or under the old one?

Thank you,
Anne