[Gnso-newgtld-wg] REmote Participatoin for Kobe- Subsequent Procedures

Phil Buckingham phil at dotadvice.co.uk
Fri Mar 8 01:28:17 UTC 2019

Hi Terri,

Thanks for sending this RP information . I am also remote participating.

One further question for you .  I would like to ask a question or read out a
statement in the public forum via the RP. Do I need to send this to a
particular email  address beforehand , so that is read out in the correct
topic session. Is the time limit  3 minutes ? Will the Board be given these
questions beforehand , so they can  have time to consider an appropriate
response.

Best regards,

Phil

Phil Buckingham