[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Our Policy Work and a subsequent PDP Implementation Review Team

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrc.com
Thu Mar 28 23:39:30 UTC 2019

I think maybe that if I am a registry or registrar Council member, I just vote “NO IRT” in the Implementation Phase cause that might slow things down.  (let’s get this next round going!)

How is it that our Charter permits numerous recommendations for “Implementation Guidance” and permits a recommendation for a standing IRT after launch, but somehow prohibits a recommendation for an IRT during the Implementation Phase?