[Gnso-newgtld-wg] On full comment period

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Wed Nov 20 00:56:00 UTC 2019

All,

I want to throw in my two cents about the comment period. The comments
made during our Montreal meetings, by Jim Prendergast (excerpted below)
and on the list this week make sense. Publishing a report to the
Community that lays out our recommendations -- the whole picture of what
we have developed -- is a strong idea.

Such a comprehensive report will go a long in building understanding,
respect and support for our work -- and sharing it with the rest of the
Community who awaits our results. Such a comment will provide critical
underpinnings for Community-wide agreement -- and allow us to move
forward more quickly to the next round without delay.

Now is the perfect time to bring the Community into our circle - to
share our work in its entirety - and the quality of our recommendations
for the next and future rounds. Let's share it all -- and learn what the
GAC and others want to share in return -- while we are still convened
and can work together..

Best, Kathy