[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Use Requirement for 2nd round new gTLDs Summary

trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com
Tue Nov 26 17:06:57 UTC 2019

Community TLDs may target minorities in the mathematical sense that it is a subset of the entire internet community  but not necessarily needed to protect that community.

Ask ICANN if they want to collect fees.

Please show me where in the in the 2007 PDP there is a clear use requirement.

Marc H. Trachtenberg
Shareholder
Greenberg Traurig, LLP | 77 West Wacker Drive | Suite 3100 | Chicago, IL 60601
Tel 312.456.1020
Mobile 773.677.3305
trac at gtlaw.com<mailto:trac at gtlaw.com> | www.gtlaw.com<http://www.gtlaw.com/>

[Greenberg Traurig]