[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Proposed agenda - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG - Tuesday, 15 October 2019 at 15:00 UTC

Jim Prendergast jim at GALWAYSG.COM
Fri Oct 11 07:09:20 UTC 2019

Jeff and Cheryl.

I note that this meeting is on a Tuesday instead of the typical Monday 1500 UTC slot.  And as a result, the last 30 minutes of our meeting overlaps with the Pre ICANN66 webinar on DNS Abuse. See https://meetings.icann.org/en/montreal66-prep-week

I’d like to request that because of this conflict, we shorten our call to 60 minutes so people can participate in the other webinar as well.  We’ve done this in the past when there has been a GNSO Council meeting overlapping.

We all know DNS Abuse is going to be a major topic in Montreal and from what I’ve heard, this webinar is more about setting the stage for the plenary session than a general informational update.  So its important for those who are interested in DNS Abuse (which seems like just about everyone these days)

Thanks

Jim Prendergast
The Galway Strategy Group
+1 202 285 3699
@jimpren

From: Gnso-newgtld-wg <gnso-newgtld-wg-bounces at icann.org> On Behalf Of Julie Hedlund
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2019 5:35 PM
To: gnso-newgtld-wg at icann.org
Subject: [Gnso-newgtld-wg] Proposed agenda - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG - Tuesday, 15 October 2019 at 15:00 UTC

Dear all,

Please find below the proposed agenda for the call on Tuesday, 15 October 2019 at 15:00 UTC for 90 minutes:

1. Welcome and Updates to Statements of Interest

2. Review of summary documents:

  1.  Auctions: Mechanisms of Last Resort -- See: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15S_sUuP_gmKqba26tU9kYQ8mVF76W_3CSl4raxSgvm8/edit?usp=sharing, page 8
  2.  Private Resolution of Contention Sets -- https://docs.google.com/document/d/15S_sUuP_gmKqba26tU9kYQ8mVF76W_3CSl4raxSgvm8/edit?usp=sharing, page 14

3. AOB