[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Proposed agenda - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG - Tuesday, 22 October 2019 at 03:00 UTC

Phil Buckingham phil at dotadvice.co.uk
Mon Oct 21 12:52:18 UTC 2019

Hello Julie ,
Many thanks for the invite . Unfortunately this meeting is Wednesday 23 October 04 00 BST for me , so I won’t be able to attend .
For the meeting I need to notify ICANN of a SOI update.
I am now also working for another UK limited company , selling / brokering Premium , two letter domain names . I also now  work for Compass Group Limited at / in VIP Private & Sporting Hospitality .
I would also like to raise AOB for the meeting as follows :
 Jeff , Cheryl :  Would it be possible to schedule an extra call or switch a call pre Montreal  for a prepared  Q&A session with (some) of the GDD team for a follow up in Montreal . I, for one  won’t be in Montreal . In light of Trang’s departure , I think this would be a good idea.
Many thanks,
Phil
Phil Buckingham
CEO , Dot Advice Limited