[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Notes and Action Items - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP WG - 07 October 2019

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 09:26:16 UTC 2019

Aha?

The ALAC is not "just like anyone else"; it is one of several specific
Advisory Committees provided for in ICANN's Bylaws and one of 2 Advisory
Committees which were funded to file objections in the last round. This
funding to file objections is expected to continue in Subsequent Procedures
and the ALAC submits that it ought to include reasonable funding to finance
appeals as a matter of due process.

Justine
-----