[Gnso-newgtld-wg] String Contention Proposal

trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com
Fri Oct 25 08:05:37 UTC 2019

Alex,

I agree with you that having low application fees is problematic and that cost recovery should not be untouchable and just accepted as the only basis for determining application fees.  Having low application fees and no barrier to entry will result in ICANN becoming a retail registrar for top level domains.

Best regards,

Marc H. Trachtenberg
Shareholder
Greenberg Traurig, LLP
77 West Wacker Drive | Suite 3100 | Chicago, IL 60601
T +1 312.456.1020
trac at gtlaw.com<mailto:trachtenbergm at gtlaw.com> | www.gtlaw.com<http://www.gtlaw.com/>  |  View GT Biography <https://www.gtlaw.com/en/professionals/t/trachtenberg-marc-h>

[Greenberg Traurig]