[Gnso-newgtld-wg] CPE: Supplementary Guidelines 4-B: Opposition

Justine Chew justine.chew at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 02:19:18 UTC 2019

Thanks, Jeff, for this.

First, I largely support what Jamie has set out in his email in respect of
4-B Opposition, and your conclusion at the top of your email.

Second, I appreciate that it's been mentioned and generally received
support, I just wanted to reiterate that selection of the next CPE provider
- in terms of community input into the RFP process - would be crucial.

*Third, I wanted to clarify -- for implementation, what additional guidance
should (or could) be provided to draw clearer distinction between
opposition (i.e. opposite to community endorsement) and objection? *

Thanks,

Justine
-----