[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Post call | New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Working Group call | Tuesday, 03 September 2019 at 20:00 UTC

Andrea Glandon andrea.glandon at icann.org
Tue Sep 3 22:39:00 UTC 2019

Dear all,

All recordings for the New gTLD Subsequent Procedures Working Group call held on Tuesday, 03 September 2019 at 20:00 UTC can be found on the agenda wiki page <https://community.icann.org/x/bITkBg> (attendance included) and the GNSO Master calendar <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__gnso.icann.org_en_group-2Dactivities_calendar&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PDd_FX3f4MVgkEIi9GHvVoUhbecsvLhgsyXrxgtbL10DTBs0i1jYiBM_uTSDzgqG&m=lhHF0M6JaIYeLBnC3Q9bqu2sZWPv1nLAgZnVMGCKrHU&s=Tzxf9LTtBSdrMY8pcfoDex94Y46jW4hgjQNgWe51VqU&e=> .

These include:

  *   Attendance (please let me know if your name has been left off the attendance list)
  *   Audio recording
  *   Zoom chat archive
  *   Zoom recording (including audio, visual, rough transcript)
  *   Transcript

As a reminder only members can join the call, observers can listen to the recordings and read the transcript afterwards. Please email gnso-secs at icann.org<mailto:gnso-secs at icann.org> if you would like to change your status from observer to member.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Andrea