[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Proposal on Prioritising Applications - prohibition on applying in a later round for a string from a prior round which has not yet been delegated

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrc.com
Tue Sep 3 22:57:24 UTC 2019

Hi Susan. This is a bit confusing.  I recall that Jeff noted there was no high level agreement for this proposition. Rather he stated there could be high level agreement that strings from prior rounds must complete application evaluation prior to consideration of subsequent round applications for the same string.  He has since confirmed that in a post to the list.

How did we get to a proposal for “no applications for the same string?”
Anne