[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Prioritization of IDNs proposal (Proportional Prioritization)

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Wed Apr 15 15:56:23 UTC 2020

If the working group supports this proposal, then we can seek input.  It seems like there is some comfort within the working group for a proposal like this.  So, I will officially write up the proposal and we can see if there is additional feedback.  Stay tuned…..

Jeff Neuman
Senior Vice President
Com Laude | Valideus