[Gnso-newgtld-wg] Consolidated list of materials for WG Member review

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrc.com
Tue Aug 11 20:08:44 UTC 2020

Hi Jeff,
Just a note regarding (c) verification of letters of support/opposition, we do have some language related to the boundaries for the evaluator in terms of relying on independent research in making a determination.  It strikes me that “verification” is a form of independent research that would trigger an ability on the part of the applicant to respond before the evaluator issues a decision based on that information.  We tried to cover at least that much in the agreed changes to the CPE.

Anne